- For the first time in the northern ports of the country, multi-beam hydrographic operations were carried out in cooperation with Darya Naghsheh Company in Nowshahr port.
- The operation of investigating the operation of Pardis Petrochemical cooling system located in Assaluyeh port was carried out in cooperation with Darya Bandar Consulting Engineers Company. In this operation, devices for measuring the physical parameters of water made by Darya Naghsheh Company were used.
- The new tide gauge device made by Darya Naghsheh Company has passed the final test map and is ready to be offered to the country market.
- The company’s CTD (Measuring Physical Water Parameters) device is ready to be marketed at a price of at least half the world price.
- The company’s dredge monitoring system is installed and operated on many dredges in operation.
- GPS Buoy Tracking device (Lagrangian flowmeter) has reached mass production and is ready to be offered to the market..
- The hydrographic operation of Lake Urmia has been completed.
- Hydrographic operations in Khuzestan province are being carried out at the request of the Ports and Maritime Organization.